exec

Project Log: 2017-02-06

On 30/03/2017 at 7:05 PM, Sairii said:

No. It's better but you can also download it as a zip..... no need for git as there wont be any updates.

Just find a fork and download it. Search for one that isnt totally outdated.

Also as a sidenote... now elfinlazz is the master rep for my fork. Quite funny.

Anyways my fork is from 12/2016 prolly not that up to date.

It's better than nothing, thanks.

On 2/6/2017 at 1:56 PM, Rashataan Vuul said:

*sigh* time to 9/11 Nexon Corp.

In all seriousness though, I don't see the big problem that Nexon is getting so triggered about this project. No one is actually hosting servers and no one is profitting from this and it's an incomplete project.

Nexon is still making money and they'll still be making the same amount regardless how finished this project is but yet, Aura Project is suddenly this high targeted thing but yet, Vindictus World (The private server and not the offical) is still going on with a little over 100 active users and it has it own cash shop where people actually pay money to get "credits" to purchase in-game items. Yet, Project Aura remains most targeted.

Fuck Nexon! As far as this is going on, I don't see this project having a chance to keep going. It sucks that all the hard work of getting this project working just goes down the drain but I think it's probably done now.

For years nexon fought with RageZONE and the influx of private servers for maplestory, this is why they take action immediately. Things tend to get bad when they wait and the worse part is this project is open source, that means anyone can just take the files are start working on things for them selves.